Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Holiday Trail Mix

Christmas - truly my most favorite time of the year!  I just got back from a weekend all about Christmas and "Preparing Our Hearts for Him" this season!  Many months of planning and praying landed me in a seat smiling and shaking my head at how God wove every detail together to bring Him glory and honor!  I walked away from this weekend with a renewed sense of how I am going to open my heart and life to Him this season.  We have much to celebrate in remembering when Jesus came.  It was God wrapped in human flesh and He came for YOU, for me! AND He's coming again! Hallelujah!

My sweet friend Ashley made this festive trail mix for the ladies. God has truly blessed her with the gift of artistic detail & making things come together beautifully! This would be great to take to a party, give for teacher gifts, or pack in your kid's lunches :).

Holiday Trail Mix

Makes 8 cups
1 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 1/2 cup cinnamon cereal squares (such as Puffins)
1 1/4 cup green pumpkin seeds
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 cup date pieces
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

http://m.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/holiday-trail-mix#sthash.KbwnWQRD.dpuf




joy to the world, the Lord has come -
leanne

1 comment:

  1. mmm.. still looks yummy. my favorite part: someone saying: "this is good! it can't be healthy!"

    ReplyDelete