Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cookie Dough Bites

I made these a few weeks ago and texted Dawn that she had to try this recipe soon!  So, she made them that day because that's how we roll with cookie dough :)!  I've made them several times since and brought them today along with the Macadamia Nut Cookies to a PTF luncheon.  My friends told me they loved them and wanted the recipe - I am trusting they were honest :)!
Chew slowly because every bite is so good!

Cookie Dough Bites

1/2 cup raw unsalted cashews
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
pinch of sea salt
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)



Combine cashews, oats, flour, and sea salt in a food processor until the mixture becomes fine.  Add maple syrup and vanilla and process until well combined and dough starts to form into a ball.  Transfer the dough to a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.  Form the dough into small balls and store in the refrigerator.

'cause eating cookie dough is just so good-
leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment