Monday, March 11, 2013

Chocolate Smoothie

Chocolate Smoothie

For those of you who know Dawn & I well,  you know we LOVE.SOME.SUNSHINE!  Ya'll we text each other weekly updates on the sunshine forecast!  I seriously think I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder in the winter months.  Bentley jokes he is going to buy me one of those lights, and I truly think I just might let him next winter!

With the warmer temperatures & sunshine this week (YAY), I wanted to share one of my favorite smoothie recipes.  It's very similar to a chocolate milkshake or slushy!



1 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 frozen banana
4-6 frozen strawberries or cherries (I prefer cherries.)
1 Tbsp agave or honey (I prefer honey.)
1 Tbsp peanut butter (optional)
Ice Cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smoothie.

Enjoy one outside while getting some Vitamin D & Sunshine!

-leanne




No comments:

Post a Comment