Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Having Guests Soon?

I've had the privilege of working with 5 amazing women this year on my steering team for MOPS.  I wanted to have them over for dinner Sunday night and prepared 5 of my favorite salads/side dishes for dinner along with homemade gelato and cookies.  Here are the links to the recipes I made!  I doubled most recipes so I would have a refrigerator full of yummy salads for our own lunches this week.  By keeping it simple I was able to make everything ahead of time that afternoon and really enjoy the conversation and company of these ladies while they visited.  With warmer temperatures approaching, I hope you find time soon to have friends over for something yummy & of course green!

Menu

2 comments:

  1. They all look great except the black bean & corn salsa isn't showing up! It says not available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be working now. Thanks so much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete